Loading…
Thank you for visiting the Learning and Leading for Equity A Collaborative Convening by the Santa Clara County Office of Education Schedule. If you would like to attend this FREE event please register at http://sccoe.to/learningforequity
avatar for Ed Campos

Ed Campos

Krause Center of Innovation & Kings County Office of Education
Consultant
Tulare, California
Ed is currently a 75% time Consultant. The other 25%  He is co-director of the STEAM Leadership program at the Krause Center for Innovation, on the CS Steering committee for the MSCS grant, and is also director of a non-profit, Campo Creativo. He was a software consultant for 3 years before answering his true calling as an educator. He taught high school Math and CS for 15+ years before becoming a consultant and now consults, presents, and speaks statewide and nationally. Professionally, Ed is driven to empower students and teachers with skills and strategies to solve problems and gain empowerment while bringing joy to learning & teaching.  Personally, Ed has a passion for Hip Hop, chalk art, creating charcuterie boards while listening to John Coltrane, & hiking in the great outdoors every chance he gets.



  • Timezone
  • Filter By Type
  • Asynchronous Sessions
  • Keynote
  • Parent Panel
  • Session 1
  • Session 2